Raw mango cake
This raw mango cake is the perfect dessert for summer! It’s bursting with fresh mango flavor and has a creamy, luscious texture that’s simply irresistible. But what’s even better is that it’s made with wholesome, healthy ingredients like raw cashews, coconut cream, and dates. With no baking required, this cake is not only easy to make, but it’s also a healthier alternative to traditional baked desserts. So treat yourself to a slice of this delicious, refreshing cake and feel good knowing that you’re indulging in something that’s both tasty and good for you!
Raw mango cake
Ingredients for crust:
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Ingredients for filling:
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make the crust, add the cashews, dates, and sea salt to a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together into a dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, using your fingers or the back of a spoon to create an even layer. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the diced mango, soaked cashews, coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mango filling over the crust in the springform pan, using a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Place the cake in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
- When ready to serve, remove the cake from the freezer and let it thaw for 10-15 minutes. Use a sharp knife to slice and serve.